The Father's Love (God's Love)

The Father's Love 

(Based on Isaiah 53)



Dear child,

    Why is your soul downcast?

    I know what is bothering you

    For it is I, who formed you in your mother's womb

    Therefore, I know what your problem is.

    Deep down your heart, sin grows like a wild plant, uncontrolled and torments you.

    You are surrounded by guilt and have no peace

    Your heart aches because of the sorrows that you come across in day to day life

    But don't you see,

    That my love for you is so great

    I don't want you to feel the way you do

    I want to trade your sorrows. Let me carry them for you. 

    Instead, I want you to be joyful and full of my peace

    And for all your sins, don't you know I died in your place on the cross ?

    Your free my child.

    Forget the former things

    Behold, I am going to make new things to spring forth in your life


    You are searching for love in all the wrong places

    But, I love you so much that I dared to die for your sake.

    You may forget my love sometimes

    So, write it in you heart

    It will bring a smile to your face when life gets harder

    You may not understand my love,

    But still believe it because its the truth.


    I am always there

    I delight in you

    Walk by my side

    And I will show you hidden treasures in dark places

    No weapon formed against you will prosper

    I will feed you with manna and sustain you in the wilderness

    And I will lead you into everlasting joy in my Father's presence


Yours Always,

Jesus



Dear Reader,

                    Isaiah 53 talks about Jesus and what marvelous things he has done for you. Please read it and may God fill you with his love and peace - a peace that passeth understanding. Would you hold his hands today and walk by His side? 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAITHFUL

The Purpose

The Journey